H&M 2012

We all love H&M and each year they never fail to disappoint. I always find that their clothing is either really simple or totally wacky and different - a great combination to be fair. So I had a peak on the website just as the New year started and found some utter beauties. Obviously the items are focused mainly on Spring/summer but these pieces are easily transferable into your current winter wardrobe - add a pair of thick tights and a chunky knit cardi and your sorted! Inevitably I found many items such as black high waisted riding style pants, but you've all seen those and I had to be picky. 

So here is just my 3 favourites...
Faux leather jacket: £29.99
Bird print dress: £14.99 (love it)
brown bag: £29.99




6 comments:

  1. I do love a bit of H+M! Its so annoying they don't do international delivery though, I'm missing out on too much! That jacket is a bargain by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi lou# what do you mean that they don't do international delivery - they do? I personally love H&M - but there delivery service is crap 'cause it takes months before you recieve an item.

    Love
    www.onetwominds.blogspot.com
    Check out me and my friend's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bird print dress! Also, ive alwarded your blog the Kreativ Blog award if your interested! :)

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress, if you go to my blog there are photographs of me wearing it(it's my favourite dress ever!)
    I also really like that bag!
    Issy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! following :) xox

    abbiesturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayla, Thankyou so so much for the award! It means so much! I will be posting on it tomorrow :D

    Thankyouuu Abbie, love your blog too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers