Sigma Brush Kit

Have you ever just had the sudden urge to throw out everything you own and start again? Well, i'm going through this tormenting time with my makeup brushes. I will be honest, i've not been in the 'know' about good quality makeup brushes for long, so i've stuck to my 'elf studio' brushes for now. You have most likely heard of the elf stipple brush, and don't get me wrong it does the job brilliantly, but i just feel it (and along with my other brushes) are getting 'tatty'. After watching numerous youtube beauty videos and stalking the sigmabeauty website i've decided these are the brushes I need. You can purchase the brushes seperately, but I'd rather get the lot! plus, It works out alot cheaper! The 'professional' set is $89 which is roughly £55 ,so for 12 brushes you can't complain!


The kit contains:

Eye Liner - E05
Pencil - E30
Tapered Blending - E40
Eye Shading - E55
Large Shader - E60
Small Angle - E65
Medium Angled Shading
Large Powder - F30
Large Angled Contour - F40 -
Duo Fibre - F50
Foundation - F60
Concealer - F70

Another brush set of theirs I love is the 'synthetic kabuki kit' I'm sure you've all heard of Kabuki brushes, and they are just amazing for applying makeup. This sigma set looks just 'wow' and a must have for my makeup collection. The price of this one is $56 so i guess £35?
 This kit contains:

F80 - Flat Kabuki - Great for buffing prima and foundation
F82 - Round Kabuki - Perfect for applying liquid foundation
F84 - Angled Kabuki - Great for blusher and powder
F86 - Tapered Kabuki  great for contouring and applying foundation in hard to reach areas.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers