The fringe is back

Hello girlies, hope you are all well!


This is just a quick post to say I GOT A FULL FRINGE! well, i've had one before, but it's equally as exciting the second time round. I was getting bored of my hair before and needed a change, i'm going through one of those phases where i don't like anything about me *sad face* and need to do something about it. I'm starting a diet and exercising regularly (ewww) especially as christmas is soon and i need room to eat all the sweets ;) So i'll do a post on that soon!

Anyway, please give me thoughts and opinions of my hair...i hope you like it!

xxx



(sorry, i got a bit carried away with the webcam)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fringe! I want one soooo much but my face shape doesn't suit it at all! you look beautiful, your fringe is like fabulous boho!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers