Velvet

Velvet is going to be big this A/W! You have probably noticed it slowly creeping into your highstreet stores! I've never really been a fan of velvet, but I really am getting into it. I think it can look too over the top sometimes, but with a few staple peices, you are sure to work the trend without looking 'trashy'.

Here's a few of my favourites, mainly topshop. (wasn't intentional...honest.)




Topshop: £28 (they have more colours)


topshop:£68








Topshop: £10
Topshop shorts: £32



Topshop: £30
 urban outfitters: £15 (SALE)






3 comments:

  1. I love this style of clothing, looks so vintage and glamorous to me!!
    Great post and i will be hunting that blue dress down!!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does! I want to blue dress so bad! i need to start saving ... haha! Love your blog btw :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember wearing a lot of velvet when I was younger! Ahh brings back a lot of memories! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers