Casual yet stylish college outfit

Just a quick post of my college outfit tomorrow. It's supposed to be quite cold, however it's soooo hot in college so i've paired my high waisted shorts with a slouchy black topshop tee and my barbour jacket. I will be wearing black tights with this outfit, i'm not confident enough about my legs not to! haahaa. Everything in this outfit apart from the tee is from a charity shop!!! The shorts were originally jeans but i cut them :D (they're gap jeans)

Hope you enjoyed <3




6 comments:

  1. Thankyouu! :D

    Yeah college was good thankyou, i've just started A2 so i've suddenly got sooooooooo much work though :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always end up in outfits entirely fashioned from charity shops.. bet you looked lovely in it :)

    now following you- looking forward to more posts x

    www.overlyselected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers